[DISCUSS] cutting the first cp2fm-0.0.2 release

[DISCUSS] cutting the first cp2fm-0.0.2 release

Simone Tripodi-2
Hi all,

I would like to start the process to release the first version of the
cp2fm tool - is there any blocker you know that would prevent it?

TIA!
~Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [DISCUSS] cutting the first cp2fm-0.0.2 release

Andreas Schaefer-5
+1

Headwire’s Peregrine CMS converts w/o any issues and deploys successfully into an FM Sling.

- Andy