Day Discussion Forum

paksegu
Hi,
How was Day Discussion Forum built with sling able to fetch email message from apache done? Thx

Ransford Segu-Baffoe

[hidden email]

https://serenade.dev.java.net/
http://www.noqmx.com/

Re: Day Discussion Forum

Michael Marth
Hi,

I took Jukka Zittings code to retrieve emails and store them as JCR nodes.
It is currently running as a separate process that connects to the
repository via RMI (that could also be done as OSGi bundles). The frontend
is Sling scripts written in JSP.
Here's some info on the email retrieval:
http://dev.day.com/microsling/content/blogs/main/jcrmail.html

Cheers
Michael

Michael Marth | Day JCR Cup 08 | Win a MacBook Pro: http://dev.day.com/

Re: Day Discussion Forum

paksegu
okay thanks, thats a cool application, i will delve into the email thing further

Ransford Segu-Baffoe

[hidden email]

https://serenade.dev.java.net/
http://www.noqmx.com/