Enhancement to the maven-sling-plugin

Felix Meschberger-2
Hi all,

The Maven-Sling-Plugin may be used to install a bundle into a running
sling instance. Currently, this only uploads the bundle (and installs or
updates it) but does not refresh the packages, which is required for
updated bundles, which were used by other bundles.

I suggest we enhance the sling plugin to by default refresh the packages
on an update. This functionality may be switched off by setting a system
(or configuration) property.

WDYT ?

Re: Enhancement to the maven-sling-plugin

Bertrand Delacretaz
On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Felix Meschberger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ... I suggest we enhance the sling plugin to by default refresh the packages
>  on an update. This functionality may be switched off by setting a system
>  (or configuration) property....

+1, this has bitten me in development already, refreshing by default
seems the right thing to do.
-Bertrand