Exclude IntelliJ Modules Files from rat plugin

Exclude IntelliJ Modules Files from rat plugin

Clelia Meneghin
Hi

Currently any present IntelliJ Module Files will cause the rat plugin to fail to build. I suggest to exclude them in the parent poms rat plugin configurations.

I created an issue [0]

Regards,
Clelia

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6488

Re: Exclude IntelliJ Modules Files from rat plugin

Goot point.

And also: Are these files in subversion ? If they are, they should be removed and excluded by configuration. They don’t belong there.