Groovy script support in Sling 10

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Groovy script support in Sling 10

Ben Fortuna-2
Hi,

As of Sling 10 my Groovy scripts have stopped working. Anyone else have
this issue, or have an explanation of why this might be?

Many thanks.

regards,
ben
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Groovy script support in Sling 10

Bertrand Delacretaz
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 2:12 PM, Ben Fortuna <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...As of Sling 10 my Groovy scripts have stopped working. Anyone else have
> this issue, or have an explanation of why this might be?...

Unless someone can provide such hints that fix your issue, you'll need
to provide more details so that we can investigate.

-Bertrand
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Groovy script support in Sling 10

Ben Fortuna-2
Hi Bertrand,

I've raised an issue in SLING Jira with more details:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-7545

I can see there were some changes in sling-scripting-core (e.g.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-7311) which may be the cause,
but I can't confirm it as yet.

regards,
ben


On 19 March 2018 at 20:21, Bertrand Delacretaz <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 2:12 PM, Ben Fortuna <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > ...As of Sling 10 my Groovy scripts have stopped working. Anyone else
> have
> > this issue, or have an explanation of why this might be?...
>
> Unless someone can provide such hints that fix your issue, you'll need
> to provide more details so that we can investigate.
>
> -Bertrand
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

pom.xml for import with default Sling dependencies

drfits
Dear All,

Sling Framework has OOTB dependencies. Maybe we already have pom.xml file with this dependencies which I could import into my project (within <dependencyManagement> section) rather than include/update each of them manually?

Thank you,
Evgeniy Fitsner

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: pom.xml for import with default Sling dependencies

Bertrand Delacretaz
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 9:38 AM, Evgeniy Fitsner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...Sling Framework has OOTB dependencies.
> Maybe we already have pom.xml file with this dependencies which I could import into my project...

The parent pom has http://github.com/apache/sling-parent provides some
of that, but not too much, intentionally, so that modules can have
their own dependencies where needed.

The provisioning files at
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-starter/tree/master/src/main/provisioning
define the dependencies of the default Sling runnable jar, might be
useful as well.

-Bertrand
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: pom.xml for import with default Sling dependencies

Robert Munteanu-2
In reply to this post by drfits
Hi,

On Thu, 2018-03-22 at 11:38 +0300, Evgeniy Fitsner wrote:
> Sling Framework has OOTB dependencies. Maybe we already have pom.xml
> file with this dependencies which I could import into my project
> (within <dependencyManagement> section) rather than include/update
> each of them manually?

You can get a quicker start by using one of our Maven archetypes, e.g.

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.sling%7Csling-bun
dle-archetype%7C1.0.6%7Cmaven-archetype

Robert