How to export Sling data?

lancedolan
Hi All,

Does anybody have some terminal commands or procedure they follow for exporting data without composum? I've downloaded this "jackrabbit-filevault" project, and I've tried some different terminal commands after reading the documentation. Not sure what I'm doing.

Does anybody here export data from JCR without composum? What's the process?

*********
For those curious, why not Composum?
It is demonstrating a severe defect preventing me from building a jcr package [https://github.com/ist-dresden/composum/issues/60]. Even if that defect is solved, this instability is concerning enough that we need a separate reliable process for exporting data

Re: How to export Sling data?

lancedolan