HttpService release?

justzzzz
I think I've got the integration test suite fully running against a
launchpad testing war (there were some build/classpath issues preventing
this before) and would like to go ahead and release Launchpad Base 2.2.2 (or
2.3.0, I haven't decided). But it looks like SLING-1924 is blocking the
release. Does anyone know what's going on with the HttpService 2.0.6
release?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: HttpService release?

justzzzz
And actually speaking of which... who can change the Hudson job to include
-PwarIntegrationTests so the war integration test cycle runs?

Thanks,
Justin

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:58 PM, Justin Edelson
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> I think I've got the integration test suite fully running against a
> launchpad testing war (there were some build/classpath issues preventing
> this before) and would like to go ahead and release Launchpad Base 2.2.2 (or
> 2.3.0, I haven't decided). But it looks like SLING-1924 is blocking the
> release. Does anyone know what's going on with the HttpService 2.0.6
> release?
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

Re: HttpService release?

Am Dienstag, den 18.01.2011, 03:58 +0000 schrieb Justin Edelson:
> I think I've got the integration test suite fully running against a
> launchpad testing war (there were some build/classpath issues preventing
> this before) and would like to go ahead and release Launchpad Base 2.2.2 (or
> 2.3.0, I haven't decided). But it looks like SLING-1924 is blocking the
> release. Does anyone know what's going on with the HttpService 2.0.6
> release?

I am supposed to cut it ... will try to do this this week.

> Justin

Re: HttpService release?

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 5:03 AM, Justin Edelson
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> And actually speaking of which... who can change the Hudson job to include
> -PwarIntegrationTests so the war integration test cycle runs?

Done for both the 1.5 and 1.6 builds.
-Bertrand