Moving the HtmlResponse from ujax to api?

Moving the HtmlResponse from ujax to api?

it seems to be that the HtmlResponse in the current ujax module is
of use for implementing a html response in a servlet in general.
As we have the Sling*Servlets in the api, what about moving this class
there as well?
For now I have to add a dependency to ujax just to use this class which
somehow seems wrong to me.

Re: Moving the HtmlResponse from ujax to api?

Bertrand Delacretaz
On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ... As we have the Sling*Servlets in the api, what about moving this class
>  there as well?...

+1

Am Donnerstag, den 27.03.2008, 16:35 +0100 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:
> Hi,
>
> it seems to be that the HtmlResponse in the current ujax module is
> of use for implementing a html response in a servlet in general.
> As we have the Sling*Servlets in the api, what about moving this class
> there as well?
> For now I have to add a dependency to ujax just to use this class which
> somehow seems wrong to me.

+1

And don't forget the respective HTML source template