Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Felix Meschberger-3
Hi all

Based on his sustained quality of work on various topics like the validation framework, XSS module, as well as Sightly recently, the Apache Sling PMC decided to invite Radu Cotescu as a committer to the Sling project.

Please join me in welcoming Radu !

Radu, please feel free to introduce yourself to the community, if you like.

PS: I have updated the http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html page.

Re: Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Tommaso Teofili-2
welcome on board Radu!

Regards,
Tommaso

> Hi all
>
> Based on his sustained quality of work on various topics like the
> validation framework, XSS module, as well as Sightly recently, the Apache
> Sling PMC decided to invite Radu Cotescu as a committer to the Sling
> project.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Radu !
>
> Radu, please feel free to introduce yourself to the community, if you like.
>
> Regards
> Felix
>
> PS: I have updated the
> http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html page.

Re: Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Julian Sedding-3
Welcome Radu!

Regards
Julian

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 9:23 AM, Tommaso Teofili
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> welcome on board Radu!
>
> Regards,
> Tommaso

>> Hi all
>>
>> Based on his sustained quality of work on various topics like the
>> validation framework, XSS module, as well as Sightly recently, the Apache
>> Sling PMC decided to invite Radu Cotescu as a committer to the Sling
>> project.
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Radu !
>>
>> Radu, please feel free to introduce yourself to the community, if you like.
>>
>> Regards
>> Felix
>>
>> PS: I have updated the
>> http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html page.

Re: Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Welcome, Radu!

Robert
On Feb 9, 2015 10:20 AM, "Felix Meschberger" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Based on his sustained quality of work on various topics like the
> validation framework, XSS module, as well as Sightly recently, the Apache
> Sling PMC decided to invite Radu Cotescu as a committer to the Sling
> project.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Radu !
>
> Radu, please feel free to introduce yourself to the community, if you like.
>
> Regards
> Felix
>
> PS: I have updated the
> http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html page.

Re: Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Oliver Lietz
On Monday 09 February 2015 08:20:12 Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Based on his sustained quality of work on various topics like the validation
> framework, XSS module, as well as Sightly recently, the Apache Sling PMC
> decided to invite Radu Cotescu as a committer to the Sling project.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Radu !

Welcome, Radu! Well deserved!

O.

> Radu, please feel free to introduce yourself to the community, if you like.
>
> Regards
> Felix
>
> PS: I have updated the
> http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html page.

Re: Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Antonio Sanso
welcome Radu!!

regards

antonio

On Feb 9, 2015, at 9:20 AM, Felix Meschberger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Based on his sustained quality of work on various topics like the validation framework, XSS module, as well as Sightly recently, the Apache Sling PMC decided to invite Radu Cotescu as a committer to the Sling project.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Radu !
>
> Radu, please feel free to introduce yourself to the community, if you like.
>
> Regards
> Felix
>
> PS: I have updated the http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html page.

Re: Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Radu Cotescu-3
Hello,

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I became familiar with Sling after I had joined the CQ team @Adobe in 2012.
Since then I've started to appreciate its simplicity and ease of use and
started to gradually contribute functionality through the validation API,
the Sightly Java implementation and the XSS API.

Although new to the Sling project, I'm also a committer and PMC member of
the recently graduated Apache DeviceMap project [0].

I'm looking forward to officially start working on Sling.

Regards,
Radu

[0] - http://devicemap.apache.org/

Re: Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Welcome Radu

Carsten

Am 09.02.15 um 09:20 schrieb Felix Meschberger:

> Hi all
>
> Based on his sustained quality of work on various topics like the validation framework, XSS module, as well as Sightly recently, the Apache Sling PMC decided to invite Radu Cotescu as a committer to the Sling project.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Radu !
>
> Radu, please feel free to introduce yourself to the community, if you like.
>
> Regards
> Felix
>
> PS: I have updated the http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html page.

Re: Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Stefan Egli-2
Welcome Radu!

Cheers,
Stefan

On 2/9/15 9:20 AM, "Felix Meschberger" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi all
>
>Based on his sustained quality of work on various topics like the
>validation framework, XSS module, as well as Sightly recently, the Apache
>Sling PMC decided to invite Radu Cotescu as a committer to the Sling
>project.
>
>Please join me in welcoming Radu !
>
>Radu, please feel free to introduce yourself to the community, if you
>like.
>
>Regards
>Felix
>
>PS: I have updated the
>http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html page.

RE: Please welcome Radu Costescu as a Sling committer

Stefan Seifert
welcome radu!

stefan