Please welcome Tomek Rękawek as a Sling committer!

Please welcome Tomek Rękawek as a Sling committer!

Bertrand Delacretaz
Hi Sling community,

Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project,
including the Sling Query module (and not to mention implementing the
Towers of Hanoi in Sightly ;-), the Sling PMC has elected Tomek
Rękawek as a Sling committer, and he has accepted the invitation.

Please join me in welcoming him!

Tomek if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers briefly
introducing themselves to the list, feel free.

If needed the new committers info is at
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and generally
under http://www.apache.org/dev/ - and feel free to ask if you have
any questions.

Congrats and keep up the good work!

-Bertrand, for the Sling PMC

P.S. I have updated
http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html but
we'll need to add your username once your Apache ID is created. And
you affiliation if you want to mention it.

Re: Please welcome Tomek Rękawek as a Sling committer!

Tommaso Teofili-2
Welcome on board Tomek, and well deserved :-)

Regards,
Tommaso

> Hi Sling community,
>
> Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project,
> including the Sling Query module (and not to mention implementing the
> Towers of Hanoi in Sightly ;-), the Sling PMC has elected Tomek
> Rękawek as a Sling committer, and he has accepted the invitation.
>
> Please join me in welcoming him!
>
> Tomek if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers briefly
> introducing themselves to the list, feel free.
>
> If needed the new committers info is at
> http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and generally
> under http://www.apache.org/dev/ - and feel free to ask if you have
> any questions.
>
> Congrats and keep up the good work!
>
> -Bertrand, for the Sling PMC
>
> P.S. I have updated
> http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html but
> we'll need to add your username once your Apache ID is created. And
> you affiliation if you want to mention it.

Re: Please welcome Tomek Rękawek as a Sling committer!

Julian Sedding-3
Welcome Tomek!

Regards
Julian

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:50 PM, Tommaso Teofili
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome on board Tomek, and well deserved :-)
>
> Regards,
> Tommaso

>> Hi Sling community,
>>
>> Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project,
>> including the Sling Query module (and not to mention implementing the
>> Towers of Hanoi in Sightly ;-), the Sling PMC has elected Tomek
>> Rękawek as a Sling committer, and he has accepted the invitation.
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming him!
>>
>> Tomek if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers briefly
>> introducing themselves to the list, feel free.
>>
>> If needed the new committers info is at
>> http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and generally
>> under http://www.apache.org/dev/ - and feel free to ask if you have
>> any questions.
>>
>> Congrats and keep up the good work!
>>
>> -Bertrand, for the Sling PMC
>>
>> P.S. I have updated
>> http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html but
>> we'll need to add your username once your Apache ID is created. And
>> you affiliation if you want to mention it.

Re: Please welcome Tomek Rękawek as a Sling committer!

Welcome, great to have you as part of the team!

Robert

On Thu, 2015-02-05 at 13:50 +0100, Tommaso Teofili wrote:

> Welcome on board Tomek, and well deserved :-)
>
> Regards,
> Tommaso

> > Hi Sling community,
> >
> > Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project,
> > including the Sling Query module (and not to mention implementing the
> > Towers of Hanoi in Sightly ;-), the Sling PMC has elected Tomek
> > Rękawek as a Sling committer, and he has accepted the invitation.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming him!
> >
> > Tomek if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers briefly
> > introducing themselves to the list, feel free.
> >
> > If needed the new committers info is at
> > http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and generally
> > under http://www.apache.org/dev/ - and feel free to ask if you have
> > any questions.
> >
> > Congrats and keep up the good work!
> >
> > -Bertrand, for the Sling PMC
> >
> > P.S. I have updated
> > http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html but
> > we'll need to add your username once your Apache ID is created. And
> > you affiliation if you want to mention it.

Re: Please welcome Tomek Rękawek as a Sling committer!

Tomek Rękawek
Hello all,

thanks for the warm welcome. My name is Tomek, I live in Poland and work
for the Cognifide (of course you can mention it on the Project Team page).
During my recruitment 4 years ago I got a homework to create a simple blog
using a bizzare web framework called Sling - and I loved it ;)

Besides from programming I like sharing my knowledge - mainly scoring on
the Sling questions at Stack Overflow and presenting at tech conferences.

That would be all. I'm looking forward to merging my first patch ;)

Best regards,
Tomek

--
Tomek Rękawek
Senior Software Engineer

Cognifide Polska Sp. z o.o.
skype: trekawek

www.cognifide.com

Re: Please welcome Tomek Rękawek as a Sling committer!

Antonio Sanso
Welcome on board Tomek

regards

antonio

On Feb 5, 2015, at 1:46 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Sling community,
>
> Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project,
> including the Sling Query module (and not to mention implementing the
> Towers of Hanoi in Sightly ;-), the Sling PMC has elected Tomek
> Rękawek as a Sling committer, and he has accepted the invitation.
>
> Please join me in welcoming him!
>
> Tomek if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers briefly
> introducing themselves to the list, feel free.
>
> If needed the new committers info is at
> http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and generally
> under http://www.apache.org/dev/ - and feel free to ask if you have
> any questions.
>
> Congrats and keep up the good work!
>
> -Bertrand, for the Sling PMC
>
> P.S. I have updated
> http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html but
> we'll need to add your username once your Apache ID is created. And
> you affiliation if you want to mention it.

Re: Please welcome Tomek Rękawek as a Sling committer!

Stefan Egli-2
+1,
welcome!

On 2/5/15 2:28 PM, "Robert Munteanu" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Welcome, great to have you as part of the team!
>
>Robert
>
>On Thu, 2015-02-05 at 13:50 +0100, Tommaso Teofili wrote:
>> Welcome on board Tomek, and well deserved :-)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tommaso

>> > Hi Sling community,
>> >
>> > Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project,
>> > including the Sling Query module (and not to mention implementing the
>> > Towers of Hanoi in Sightly ;-), the Sling PMC has elected Tomek
>> > Rękawek as a Sling committer, and he has accepted the invitation.
>> >
>> > Please join me in welcoming him!
>> >
>> > Tomek if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers briefly
>> > introducing themselves to the list, feel free.
>> >
>> > If needed the new committers info is at
>> > http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and generally
>> > under http://www.apache.org/dev/ - and feel free to ask if you have
>> > any questions.
>> >
>> > Congrats and keep up the good work!
>> >
>> > -Bertrand, for the Sling PMC
>> >
>> > P.S. I have updated
>> > http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html but
>> > we'll need to add your username once your Apache ID is created. And
>> > you affiliation if you want to mention it.

Re: Please welcome Tomek Rękawek as a Sling committer!

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 2:46 PM, Tomek Rękawek
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...I'm looking forward to merging my first patch ;)...

Yeah there's a few of those in the queue ;-)

Re: Please welcome Tomek Rękawek as a Sling committer!

Welcome Tomek!

Carsten
Am 05.02.15 um 13:46 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:

> Hi Sling community,
>
> Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project,
> including the Sling Query module (and not to mention implementing the
> Towers of Hanoi in Sightly ;-), the Sling PMC has elected Tomek
> Rękawek as a Sling committer, and he has accepted the invitation.
>
> Please join me in welcoming him!
>
> Tomek if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers briefly
> introducing themselves to the list, feel free.
>
> If needed the new committers info is at
> http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and generally
> under http://www.apache.org/dev/ - and feel free to ask if you have
> any questions.
>
> Congrats and keep up the good work!
>
> -Bertrand, for the Sling PMC
>
> P.S. I have updated
> http://sling.apache.org/project-information/project-team.html but
> we'll need to add your username once your Apache ID is created. And
> you affiliation if you want to mention it.

RE: Please welcome Tomek Rękawek as a Sling committer!

Stefan Seifert
welcome aboard!

stefan

Oliver Lietz
On Thursday 05 February 2015 13:46:30 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi Sling community,
>
> Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project,
> including the Sling Query module (and not to mention implementing the
> Towers of Hanoi in Sightly ;-), the Sling PMC has elected Tomek
> Rękawek as a Sling committer, and he has accepted the invitation.
>
> Please join me in welcoming him!

Welcome Tomek! Keep up your good contributions to the Sling community!

O.

[...]

Re: Please welcome Tomek Rękawek as a Sling committer!

Welcome Tomek ! And keep up the good work.