[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Feature Model Converter Plugin 1.0.4

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Feature Model Converter Plugin 1.0.4

Andreas Schaefer-5
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Robert Munteanu, Carsten Ziegeler, David Bosschaert
+1 (non-binding): none

In order to promote the release can a PMC push the release to https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sling/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sling/>?

Thanks - Andreas Schaefer

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Feature Model Converter Plugin 1.0.4

Robert Munteanu-2
On Wed, 2020-01-15 at 12:34 -0800, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> In order to promote the release can a PMC push the release to
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sling/ <https://dist.apach
> e.org/repos/dist/release/sling/>?

I've updated the dist artifacts in r37649 . I've also entered the data
in reporter.apache.org . You should be able to perform the rest of the
steps yourself, let me know if you get any problems.