[RT] Ideas for a multi-tenant and multi-module content model

[RT] Ideas for a multi-tenant and multi-module content model – Hi, I've been thinking a lot about a content model that would help Sling applications be naturally friendly to multi-tenancy and to continuous...
Hi Bertrand, I had a chance to look at that model yesterday and absolutely think this is a great way since it is not too far away from what we...
Hi Dominik, On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Dominik Süß <dominik.suess@...> wrote: > ...I had a chance to look at that model yesterd...
Hi Bertrand, ok the way how you describe it you'd actually do something "above" the existing ResourceResolution. I'm not really sure...
Hi, thanks for sharing this. The approach sounds reasonable, but it would probably help to have a more concrete example for the content struct...
Thanks Bertrand for taking this up, Am 30.01.15 um 14:19 schrieb Alexander Saar: > Hi, > > thanks for sharing this. The approach s...
Hi, On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@...> wrote: > ...I think a full example would really help... I no...
Hi, On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@...> wrote: > ...yes, I think a full example would really help - I t...
hello bertrand. some notes from my side: * multi tenant scenario - what you describe is a solution for the "virtual hosting" mult...
Re: [RT] Ideas for a multi-tenant and multi-module content model – Hi Stefan, Thanks for your feedback! On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Stefan Seifert <sseifert@...> wrote: > ...* multi tenant scen...
Hi Bertrand, this may be something for the next version, but one question I asked myself is if it wouldn't make sense to move the actual /cont...
Hi Alex, On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Alexander Saar <alexander.saar@...> wrote: >...one question I asked myself > is if it w...