Regarding sling clam api

Swathi V
Hi Team,

Our application is central repository to store digital assets and we use
Adobe experience manager to build the application. And Aem tool don’t have
inbuilt feature to enable antivirus scan for digital assets . And I heard
sling clam api serve this feature. I would like to know how to utilise the
clam bundle for antivirus scan of digital assets before storing into
application.

Thanks,
Swati
Swathi

Re: Regarding sling clam api

Oliver Lietz
On Friday 26 October 2018 00:05:07 Swathi V wrote:
> Hi Team,

Hi Swati,

> Our application is central repository to store digital assets and we use
> Adobe experience manager to build the application. And Aem tool don’t have
> inbuilt feature to enable antivirus scan for digital assets . And I heard
> sling clam api serve this feature. I would like to know how to utilise the
> clam bundle for antivirus scan of digital assets before storing into
> application.

Sling Commons Clam[1] and Sling Clam[2] are built for AEM 6.4 but do not
depend on any AEM API.

Sling Commons Clam doesn't even depend on Sling, JCR or Jackrabbit/Oak API and
can be used in any OSGi runtime with DS/SCR.

How to utilize the two Clam modules depends on your requirements and
processes.

If you want to scan assets use the ClamService from Sling Commons Clam in an
asset workflow.

If you want to scan all binary (and string) data which gets stored in Oak use
the NodeObservingJcrPropertyDigger.

You have to disable SecureNodeStoreAccess in AEM to make the NodeStore
available for NodeObservingJcrPropertyDigger either manually or via
ComponentDisabler (recommended) from ACS AEM Commons[3].

Regards,
O.

[1] https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-commons-clam
[2] https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-clam