Rendering a Resource inside Sling / OSGi Service

Rendering a Resource inside Sling / OSGi Service

Andreas Schaefer
Hi

What is the best way to render a Sling resource within Sling inside an OSGi Service.

For now I use a SlingRequestProcessor but then I need to provide my own implementation
of an Http Servlet Request and Response.

Thanks - Andy

Re: Rendering a Resource inside Sling / OSGi Service

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 5:59 PM, Andreas Schaefer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...I use a SlingRequestProcessor but then I need to provide my own implementation
> of an Http Servlet Request and Response...

http://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/servlet-helpers.html is
probably what you're looking for.

-Bertrand