SLING-8995 - Code coverage is no longer picked up by Sonar Cloud

SLING-8995 - Code coverage is no longer picked up by Sonar Cloud

We no longer get code coverage from SonarCloud, see [1] for details. If
anyone has the availability to look into this, it would be greatly
appreciated.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8995

Re: SLING-8995 - Code coverage is no longer picked up by Sonar Cloud

Daniel Klco-2
It looks like this is due to Sonar Qube deprecating the property
sonar.jacoco.reportPaths:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55861602/sonarqube-jacoco-coverage-reports-ec-xml-reports-not-displayed-together
We
should be able to switch to the sonar.jacoco.xmlReportPaths and get it
working again. I can take a swing at it, but unfortunately, I'm probably
not going to be able to do so until next week so if anyone has some time
earlier, go ahead!