Scala in Sling help

janandith jayawardena
Hi,
I am interested in making Scala language usable in Sling.
I am currently in the process of preparing a Google Summer of Code
proposal to start with.

Please appologise if I'm bothering you. This is the first time I'm
posting to this list.

I have a doubt to clear.

Under sub directory scripting in Sling home directory there is a
package containing a Script Engine.
As this is used in all other scripting languages available in Sling
ex: Ruby , JavaScript. Is it an interface to integrate scripting
languages to Sling.
Is there a standard process to integrate a scripting language to Sling.

regards,
Janandith.

( Undergraduate , Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,
 University of Moratuwa,
 Sri lanka. )