Setting access control on resources imported from a bundle

Setting access control on resources imported from a bundle

Ben Short-4
Hi,

I have the following XML Descriptor File in my bundle:

<node>
    <name>categories</name>
    <primaryNodeType>nt:unstructured</primaryNodeType>
    <node>
        <name>category1</name>
        <property>
            <name>name</name>
            <value>Category 1</value>
        </property>
        <property>
            <name>sling:resourceType</name>
            <value>website/category</value>
        </property>
    </node>
    <node>
        <name>category2</name>
        <property>
            <name>name</name>
            <value>Category 2</value>
        </property>
        <property>
            <name>sling:resourceType</name>
            <value>website/category</value>
        </property>
    </node>
</node>

When I install the bundle via the felix console it all words OK and I
can see the content in jackrabbit.

Is it possible to add access control properties to the descriptor as well?

Regards

Ben Short