Sling 9 release notes - cross-check

Please cross-check the Sling 9 release notes at

  http://sling.apache.org/news/sling-launchpad-9-released.html

(these are public, but not yet linked to the front page or announced )

If there's anything that I missed or that I wrote incorrectly please
fix.

Re: Sling 9 release notes - cross-check

Konrad Windszus
There is a linebreak missing on the left-hand side navigation below API Docs between Sling 9 and Sling 8.
Otherwise it looks good.
Konrad

> On 12. Jun 2017, at 12:04, Robert Munteanu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Please cross-check the Sling 9 release notes at
>
>  http://sling.apache.org/news/sling-launchpad-9-released.html
>
> (these are public, but not yet linked to the front page or announced )
>
> If there's anything that I missed or that I wrote incorrectly please
> fix.

Re: Sling 9 release notes - cross-check

Robert Munteanu-2
On Mon, 2017-06-12 at 13:13 +0200, Konrad Windszus wrote:
> There is a linebreak missing on the left-hand side navigation below
> API Docs between Sling 9 and Sling 8.
> Otherwise it looks good.

Fixed, thanks! I wondered the other lines had trailing whitespace. Now
I know :-)

Robert

> Konrad
> > On 12. Jun 2017, at 12:04, Robert Munteanu <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please cross-check the Sling 9 release notes at
> >
> >  http://sling.apache.org/news/sling-launchpad-9-released.html
> >
> > (these are public, but not yet linked to the front page or
> > announced )
> >
> > If there's anything that I missed or that I wrote incorrectly
> > please
> > fix.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Robert

Re: Sling 9 release notes - cross-check

Lgtm, thanks Robert

We could mention the new slingshot sample

Robert Munteanu wrote

> Hi,
>
> Please cross-check the Sling 9 release notes at
>
>   http://sling.apache.org/news/sling-launchpad-9-released.html
>
> (these are public, but not yet linked to the front page or announced )
>
> If there's anything that I missed or that I wrote incorrectly please
> fix.

Re: Sling 9 release notes - cross-check

Robert Munteanu-2
Good point, included.