Sling Feature Maven Converter Plugin: Fix for failing IT tests

Sling Feature Maven Converter Plugin: Fix for failing IT tests

Andreas Schaefer-5
Hi

I got the issue with the failing IT test fixed and now the Jenkins build https://builds.apache.org/job/Sling/job/sling-feature-converter-maven-plugin/ <https://builds.apache.org/job/Sling/job/sling-feature-converter-maven-plugin/> did pass.

If anyone could run a local tests to verify that would be great.

I will create a release 1.0.4 soon and then restart the vote.

- Andy

Re: Sling Feature Maven Converter Plugin: Fix for failing IT tests

Robert Munteanu-2
Hi Andy,

On Thu, 2020-01-09 at 14:59 -0800, Andreas Schaefer wrote:

> Hi
>
> I got the issue with the failing IT test fixed and now the Jenkins
> build
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Sling/job/sling-feature-converter-maven-plugin/
> <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Sling/job/sling-feature-converter-maven-plugin/
> > did pass.
>
> If anyone could run a local tests to verify that would be great.

Works perfectly for me, thanks a lot for getting to the bottom of this!

Robert