Sling Teleporter

Roy Teeuwen
Hey dev's,

I was wondering if anyone has made any effort yet into making the sling teleporter also usable for junit 5? Currently there is the TeleporterRule, which is the old way of doing it with an @Rule in junit4 instead of @ExtendWith in junit5

Greets,
Roy

Re: Sling Teleporter

Bertrand Delacretaz
Hi Roy,

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 5:54 PM Roy Teeuwen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...I was wondering if anyone has made any effort yet into making the sling teleporter also usable for junit 5?...

Not that I know of - I have started using JUnit 5 and like it, but
haven't looked at adapting the teleporter yet.

If you want to try it you are more than welcome!

-Bertrand