Sling and JSF

Andreas Kuckartz
I am considering to use Sling as a backend for RIAs / portals / WCMS.

Would it be reasonable to combine Sling and JSF?

Any other hints or suggestions?

Cheers,
Andreas

Re: Sling and JSF

Andreas Kuckartz schrieb:
> I am considering to use Sling as a backend for RIAs / portals / WCMS.
>
> Would it be reasonable to combine Sling and JSF?

What is the goal you are trying to achieve with JSF ?

> Any other hints or suggestions?

If you are looking for some client side GUI support stuff, you might
also consider something like JQuery or ExtJS or Dojo. All three are easy
to use with Sling and we even have some bundles using these.

Another approach would be to use Google Web Toolkit (GWT) for which we
also have some sample bundles.