Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Repoinit Parser 1.4.2, JCR Repoinit 1.1.20

We solved the following issues in these releases:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12347006
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12347007

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2208/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2208 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Note that the release vote for the previous versions of both modules
hasn't been closed as I write this, if it's convenient we can drop
those, but they're harmless, it's just that the parser release is
missing the SLING-8757 changes. So they can also be released if
needed.

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Repoinit Parser 1.4.2, JCR Repoinit 1.1.20

Andreas Schaefer-5
+1 (non-binding)

- Andy

> On Feb 21, 2020, at 7:57 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We solved the following issues in these releases:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12347006
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12347007
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2208/
>
> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 2208 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>  [ ] +1 Approve the release
>  [ ]  0 Don't care
>  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Note that the release vote for the previous versions of both modules
> hasn't been closed as I write this, if it's convenient we can drop
> those, but they're harmless, it's just that the parser release is
> missing the SLING-8757 changes. So they can also be released if
> needed.

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Repoinit Parser 1.4.2, JCR Repoinit 1.1.20

klcodanr
+1

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 11:04 AM Andreas Schaefer <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> - Andy
>
> > On Feb 21, 2020, at 7:57 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > We solved the following issues in these releases:
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12347006
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12347007
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2208/
> >
> > You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
> signatures:
> >
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
> >
> > Usage:
> > sh check_staged_release.sh 2208 /tmp/sling-staging
> >
> > Please vote to approve this release:
> >
> >  [ ] +1 Approve the release
> >  [ ]  0 Don't care
> >  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
> >
> > This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Note that the release vote for the previous versions of both modules
> > hasn't been closed as I write this, if it's convenient we can drop
> > those, but they're harmless, it's just that the parser release is
> > missing the SLING-8757 changes. So they can also be released if
> > needed.
> >
> > -Bertrand

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Repoinit Parser 1.4.2, JCR Repoinit 1.1.20

Radu Cotescu-3
+1