Tracking of use of sling vanity urls

Roy Teeuwen
Hey all,

We have a use case that we would like to track in our analytics if a vanity url is used. A user comes in on the site with https://www.mysite.com/my-vanity-url and gets rewritten to https://www.mysite.com/my/real/page.html
How we think we could maybe solve this is by actually rewriting the url to https://www.mysite.com/my/real/page.html?s=/my-vanity-url so that analytics can catch this. Is there any possibility so far to alter the behaviour of how the vanity url's get handled?

I'm asking here first because maybe you guys can already say, don't count on ever getting that to work without an entire rebuild of the vanity system :)...

Greets,
Roy