[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons HTML version 1.1.0

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons HTML version 1.1.0

Jason E Bailey-2
Hi,

We solved 2 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12343276

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2038/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2038 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
- Jason

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons HTML version 1.1.0

klcodanr
+1

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 12:48 PM Jason E Bailey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 2 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12343276
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2038/

> signatures:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 2038 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>   [ ] +1 Approve the release
>   [ ]  0 Don't care
>   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> - Jason

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons HTML version 1.1.0

Konrad Windszus
+1

Konrad

> On 17. Jan 2019, at 18:47, Jason E Bailey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We solved 2 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12343276
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2038/
>
> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 2038 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>  [ ] +1 Approve the release
>  [ ]  0 Don't care
>  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> - Jason

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons HTML version 1.1.0

Stefan Seifert
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons HTML version 1.1.0

Oliver Lietz
On Thursday 17 January 2019 12:47:59 Jason E Bailey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We solved 2 issues in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12343276
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2038/

+1

We should not have internal and impl side by side below o.a.s.commons.html but
move parser and tag below o.a.s.commons.html.internal.tagstream. Those
packages belong to TagstreamHtmlParser only as far as I can see.

O.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons HTML version 1.1.0

Georg Henzler-2
+1

On 2019-01-22 07:41, Oliver Lietz wrote:

> On Thursday 17 January 2019 12:47:59 Jason E Bailey wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We solved 2 issues in this release:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12343276
>>
>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2038/
>
> +1
>
> We should not have internal and impl side by side below
> o.a.s.commons.html but
> move parser and tag below o.a.s.commons.html.internal.tagstream. Those
> packages belong to TagstreamHtmlParser only as far as I can see.
>
> O.

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons HTML version 1.1.0

Jason E Bailey
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding):  Daniel Klco, Konrad Windszus, Oliver Lietz, Stefan Seifert, Georg Henzler
+1 (non binding): none

I need  a PMC  member to copy the release to the Sling dist directory and
I will promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository, and do the necessary page updates.

Jason

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons HTML version 1.1.0

Jason E Bailey
I will reorganize the internal class structure as part of the next release.

--
Jason

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019, at 1:42 AM, Oliver Lietz wrote:

> On Thursday 17 January 2019 12:47:59 Jason E Bailey wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > We solved 2 issues in this release:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12343276
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2038/
>
> +1
>
> We should not have internal and impl side by side below o.a.s.commons.html but
> move parser and tag below o.a.s.commons.html.internal.tagstream. Those
> packages belong to TagstreamHtmlParser only as far as I can see.
>
> O.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons HTML version 1.1.0

Oliver Lietz
On Tuesday 22 January 2019 11:23:03 Jason E Bailey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The vote has passed with the following result :
>
> +1 (binding):  Daniel Klco, Konrad Windszus, Oliver Lietz, Stefan Seifert,
> Georg Henzler +1 (non binding): none
>
> I need  a PMC  member to copy the release to the Sling dist directory and

Done.

> I will promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository, and do the
> necessary page updates.

O.