[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Content 2.0.12

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Content 2.0.12

Note that I skipped the 2.0.10 version number due to starting the
release process before committing all the required changes.

We solved 3 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12328242

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1726

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1726 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Content 2.0.12

Robert Munteanu-2
On Mon, 2017-05-22 at 18:23 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> Please vote to approve this release:

+1

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Content 2.0.12

Stefan Seifert
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Content 2.0.12

Stefan Egli-2
+1

Cheers,
Stefan

On 22/05/17 17:23, "Robert Munteanu" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Note that I skipped the 2.0.10 version number due to starting the
>release process before committing all the required changes.
>
>We solved 3 issues in this release:
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12328242
>
>Staging repository:
>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1726
>
>You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
>signatures:
>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
>Usage:
>sh check_staged_release.sh 1726 /tmp/sling-staging
>
>Please vote to approve this release:
>
>  [ ] +1 Approve the release
>  [ ]  0 Don't care
>  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
>This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Content 2.0.12

chrismillar
If you would like to see a demo of the content changes without
building the bundle, I've put together a static demo here:
https://auniverseaway.github.io/sling-9-launchpad-demo

Note: Some links will attempt to hit http://localhost:8080

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Stefan Egli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan
>
> On 22/05/17 17:23, "Robert Munteanu" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Note that I skipped the 2.0.10 version number due to starting the
>>release process before committing all the required changes.
>>
>>We solved 3 issues in this release:
>>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12328242
>>
>>Staging repository:
>>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1726
>>
>>You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
>>signatures:
>>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>>
>>Usage:
>>sh check_staged_release.sh 1726 /tmp/sling-staging
>>
>>Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>>  [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>  [ ]  0 Don't care
>>  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>>
>>This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Content 2.0.12

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Content 2.0.12

Karl Pauls
+1

regards,

Karl

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1
>

> --
> Carsten Ziegeler
> Adobe Research Switzerland

Karl Pauls

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Launchpad Content 2.0.12

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, Karl Pauls, Stefan Egli, Stefan
Seifert, Robert Munteanu
+1 (non binding): Chris Millar

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and promote the
artifacts to the central Maven repository.