[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients 1.1.2, Apache Sling Testing Email Support 1.0.0

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients 1.1.2, Apache Sling Testing Email Support 1.0.0

We solved 2 issues in these release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12340947
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12340955

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1743

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1743 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients 1.1.2, Apache Sling Testing Email Support 1.0.0

Robert Munteanu-2
On Thu, 2017-06-15 at 16:27 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> Please vote to approve this release:

+1

[VOTE] [CANCELLED] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients 1.1.2, Apache Sling Testing Email Support 1.0.0

I realized I left out some important functionality in testing clients
1.1.2 and rather than wait 72 hours for a new release I'm cancelling
this one and will re-roll a new release shortly.