[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients 1.1.4, Apache Sling Testing Email Support 1.0.0

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients 1.1.4, Apache Sling Testing Email Support 1.0.0

We solved 2 issues in these release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12340947
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12340957

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1744

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1744 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients 1.1.4, Apache Sling Testing Email Support 1.0.0

Robert Munteanu-2
On Thu, 2017-06-15 at 19:21 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> Please vote to approve this release:

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients 1.1.4, Apache Sling Testing Email Support 1.0.0

Ping? We still need 2 votes for these releases.

On Thu, 2017-06-15 at 19:21 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 2 issues in these release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12340947
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12340957
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-174
> 4

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 1744 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>   [ ] +1 Approve the release
>   [ ]  0 Don't care
>   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients 1.1.4, Apache Sling Testing Email Support 1.0.0

Stefan Egli-2
+1

Cheers,
Stefan

On 15/06/17 18:21, "Robert Munteanu" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>We solved 2 issues in these release:
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12340947
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12340957
>
>Staging repository:
>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1744
>
>You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
>signatures:
>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
>Usage:
>sh check_staged_release.sh 1744 /tmp/sling-staging
>
>Please vote to approve this release:
>
>  [ ] +1 Approve the release
>  [ ]  0 Don't care
>  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
>This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients 1.1.4, Apache Sling Testing Email Support 1.0.0

Stefan Seifert
+1

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Testing Clients 1.1.4, Apache Sling Testing Email Support 1.0.0

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Robert Munteanu, Stefan Seifert, Stefan Egli

Thanks all for voting,  I will copy this release to the Sling dist
directory and promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.