[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Tooling Support Install 1.0.6

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Tooling Support Install 1.0.6

We solved 1 issue in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12342561

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2125/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2125 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Regards,
Robert Munteanu

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Tooling Support Install 1.0.6

Andreas Schaefer-5
+1 (non-binding)

- Andy

On Thu, 2019-09-05 at 10:50 +0000, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> Please vote to approve this release:

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Tooling Support Install 1.0.6

On Thu, 2019-09-05 at 10:50 +0000, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

We are missing two binding votes, can anyone else please check+vote?

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Tooling Support Install 1.0.6

Stefan Seifert
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Tooling Support Install 1.0.6

Konrad Windszus
+1 (checked signatures and build)
Konrad

> On 9. Sep 2019, at 11:04, Robert Munteanu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 2019-09-05 at 10:50 +0000, Robert Munteanu wrote:
>> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> We are missing two binding votes, can anyone else please check+vote?

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Tooling Support Install 1.0.6

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Robert Munteanu, Stefan Seifert, Konrad Windszus
+1 (non-binding): Andreas Schaefer

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Regards,
Robert Munteanu