[VOTE] Release Apache Sling bnd Remove Parameters from OSGi Headers Plugin 1.0.0

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling bnd Remove Parameters from OSGi Headers Plugin 1.0.0

Oliver Lietz
Hi,

We solved 1 issue in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12344864

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2128

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2128 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Regards,
O.

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling bnd Remove Parameters from OSGi Headers Plugin 1.0.0

Stefan Seifert
+1

stefan

p.s. the new repo [1] is missing a .gitignore file - no problem for the release

[1] https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-bnd-plugin-headers-parameters-remove

Carsten

Am 11.09.2019 um 13:43 schrieb Oliver Lietz:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 1 issue in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12344864
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2128

> signatures:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 2128 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>    [ ] +1 Approve the release
>    [ ]  0 Don't care
>    [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Regards,
> O.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling bnd Remove Parameters from OSGi Headers Plugin 1.0.0

Karl Pauls
+1

regards,

Karl

On Wednesday, September 11, 2019, Carsten Ziegeler <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1
>
> Carsten
>
> Am 11.09.2019 um 13:43 schrieb Oliver Lietz:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We solved 1 issue in this release:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12344864
>>
>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2128
>>
>> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
>> signatures:
>> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.
>> git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>>
>> Usage:
>> sh check_staged_release.sh 2128 /tmp/sling-staging
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>>    [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>    [ ]  0 Don't care
>>    [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>>
>> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>>
>> Regards,
>> O.

> Carsten Ziegeler
> Adobe Research Switzerland

Karl Pauls

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling bnd Remove Parameters from OSGi Headers Plugin 1.0.0

klcodanr
+1

Also, shouldn't block the release but it looks like there's some issue with
sending to Sonar Cloud:
https://builds.apache.org/blue/rest/organizations/jenkins/pipelines/Sling/pipelines/sling-org-apache-sling-bnd-plugin-headers-parameters-remove/branches/master/runs/2/nodes/32/log/?start=0

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 1:25 PM Karl Pauls <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> regards,
>
> Karl
>
> On Wednesday, September 11, 2019, Carsten Ziegeler <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Carsten
> >
> > Am 11.09.2019 um 13:43 schrieb Oliver Lietz:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> We solved 1 issue in this release:
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12344864
> >>
> >> Staging repository:
> >> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2128
> >>
> >> You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
> >> signatures:
> >> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.
> >> git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
> >>
> >> Usage:
> >> sh check_staged_release.sh 2128 /tmp/sling-staging
> >>
> >> Please vote to approve this release:
> >>
> >>    [ ] +1 Approve the release
> >>    [ ]  0 Don't care
> >>    [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
> >>
> >> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> O.
> >>

> > --
> > --
> > Carsten Ziegeler
> > Adobe Research Switzerland
> > [hidden email]
> >

> --
> Karl Pauls

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling bnd Remove Parameters from OSGi Headers Plugin 1.0.0

Andreas Schaefer-5
+1 (non-binding)

- Andy

On Wed, 2019-09-11 at 13:38 -0400, Daniel Klco wrote:
> +1
>
> Also, shouldn't block the release but it looks like there's some
> issue with
> sending to Sonar Cloud:
> https://builds.apache.org/blue/rest/organizations/jenkins/pipelines/Sling/pipelines/sling-org-apache-sling-bnd-plugin-headers-parameters-remove/branches/master/runs/2/nodes/32/log/?start=0

Probably needs onboarding, see

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/SonarCloud+analysis#SonarCloudanalysis-Onboardingnewprojects

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling bnd Remove Parameters from OSGi Headers Plugin 1.0.0

David Bosschaert
+1

David

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 at 12:52, Oliver Lietz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 1 issue in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12344864
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2128

> signatures:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 2128 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>   [ ] +1 Approve the release
>   [ ]  0 Don't care
>   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Regards,
> O.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling bnd Remove Parameters from OSGi Headers Plugin 1.0.0

Christian Schneider
+1 (non binding)

Christian

Am Mi., 11. Sept. 2019 um 13:52 Uhr schrieb Oliver Lietz <
[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 1 issue in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12344864
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2128

> signatures:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 2128 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>   [ ] +1 Approve the release
>   [ ]  0 Don't care
>   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Regards,
> O.

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:43:28 PM CEST Oliver Lietz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We solved 1 issue in this release:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12344864
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2128

+1

I will push a .gitignore once the module is available in SonarCloud and
trigger a new build.

O.