[VOTE] Release Sling Apache Feature Model Converter 1.0.10, Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.6 and Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.6

[VOTE] Release Sling Apache Feature Model Converter 1.0.10, Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.6 and Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.6

davidb
Hi all,

I would like to call the release on the following Sling Apache components:
Feature Model Converter 1.0.10
Solved issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346747

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346742

Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.6
Solved issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346652

We fixed the following issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346630

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2183

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2183 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

   [ ] +1 Approve the release
   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Best regards,

David

Re: [VOTE] Release Sling Apache Feature Model Converter 1.0.10, Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.6 and Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.6

davidb
Please ignore the line in the mail:
We fixed the following issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346630

That's a copy-and-paste glitch.

Cheers,

David

On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 at 11:20, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to call the release on the following Sling Apache components:
> Feature Model Converter 1.0.10
> Solved issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346747
>
> Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.6
> Solved issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346742
>
> Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.6
> Solved issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346652
>
> We fixed the following issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346630
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2183

> signatures:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 2183 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>    [ ] +1 Approve the release
>    [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Best regards,
>
> David

Re: [VOTE] Release Sling Apache Feature Model Converter 1.0.10, Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.6 and Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.6

davidb
Here's my +1

On Fri, 2020-01-10 at 11:20 +0000, [hidden email] wrote:
> Please vote to approve this release:

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Sling Apache Feature Model Converter 1.0.10, Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.6 and Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.6

+1

Carsten

On 10.01.2020 12:20, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to call the release on the following Sling Apache components:
> Feature Model Converter 1.0.10
> Solved issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346747
>
> Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.6
> Solved issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346742
>
> Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.6
> Solved issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346652
>
> We fixed the following issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346630
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2183

> signatures:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 2183 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>     [ ] +1 Approve the release
>     [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Best regards,
>
> David

Re: [VOTE] Release Sling Apache Feature Model Converter 1.0.10, Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.6 and Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.6

Andreas Schaefer-5
+1 (non-binding)

- Andy

> On Jan 10, 2020, at 3:20 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to call the release on the following Sling Apache components:
> Feature Model Converter 1.0.10
> Solved issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346747
>
> Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.6
> Solved issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346742
>
> Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.6
> Solved issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346652
>
> We fixed the following issue:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12346630
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2183

> signatures:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 2183 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>   [ ] +1 Approve the release
>   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Best regards,
>
> David

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Sling Apache Feature Model Converter 1.0.10, Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.0.6 and Slingstart Maven Plugin 1.9.6

davidb
Hi all,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, Robert Munteanu, David Bosschaert
+1 (non binding): Andreas Schaefer

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.