Vault package support in OsgiInstaller?

olimination
Hello,

I have seen here:
https://github.com/apache/sling/tree/trunk/installer/factories/packages
that Apache Sling now also has a new Installer Factory for vault/crx
packages. That's great!

Is this correct :)? Is this the same bundle delivered with AEM?

And this bundle may also be listed on the Downloads page here:
https://sling.apache.org/downloads.cgi

Thanks for clarification!
Oli

Re: Vault package support in OsgiInstaller?

Robert Munteanu-2
On Thu, 2017-06-15 at 11:17 +0200, olimination wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have seen here:
> https://github.com/apache/sling/tree/trunk/installer/factories/packag
> es
> that Apache Sling now also has a new Installer Factory for vault/crx
> packages. That's great!
>
> Is this correct :)? Is this the same bundle delivered with AEM?

Yes, there is support for installing OSGi packages. No, it's not the
same bundle as the one delivered in AEM.

> And this bundle may also be listed on the Downloads page here:
> https://sling.apache.org/downloads.cgi

I don't think we had a release of this package. But once we do it will
appear on the downloads page.