Welcome to sling-dev

Jukka Zitting
Hi all,

The Sling mailing lists are now up and running. If you receive this
message, you have just been subscribed to sling-dev, sling-commits,
and sling-private as a member of the initial project team (committer
or mentor). The initial subscription addresses are the ones listed on
the Sling proposal, but feel free to resubscribe if you'd rather have
the list traffic sent to an alternative address.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Welcome to sling-dev

Alex Popescu
Hi Jukka!

I don't see the option to unsubscribe the current subscription from
the sling-private mailing list.

I can provide the email address I want to replace the current one
privately, so please let me know if you can perform this action.

tia,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

On 9/13/07, Jukka Zitting <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,

> message, you have just been subscribed to sling-dev, sling-commits,
> and sling-private as a member of the initial project team (committer
> or mentor). The initial subscription addresses are the ones listed on
> the Sling proposal, but feel free to resubscribe if you'd rather have
> the list traffic sent to an alternative address.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Re: Welcome to sling-dev

Jukka Zitting
Hi,

On 9/14/07, Alexandru Popescu ☀ <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I don't see the option to unsubscribe the current subscription from
> the sling-private mailing list.
>
> I can provide the email address I want to replace the current one
> privately, so please let me know if you can perform this action.

You can switch the subscription address from [hidden email] to
[hidden email] by sending a message to the following addresses:

     sling-dev-unsubscribe-you=[hidden email]
     sling-dev-subscribe-you=[hidden email]

The same pattern applies also to the private and commits mailing lists.

BR,

Jukka Zitting