sling tags similar to Adobe AEM / Wordpress

sling tags similar to Adobe AEM / Wordpress

Ioan Eugen Stan
Hello,

Does anybody know how we can use a tagging framework like Adobe
Experience Manager Tagging framework or Wordpress Tags/Categories?

Even somthing similar in functionality might be good enough.

I need a way to create and manage tags and lookup content based on tags.

Initally I don't require a UI, but that would be nice as well.

I imagine this is something of a good addition in Composum [3].

Regards,

[1] https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-2/develop/tags/framework.html

[2] https://en.support.wordpress.com/posts/tags/

[3] https://github.com/ist-dresden/composum

Re: sling tags similar to Adobe AEM / Wordpress

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 8:27 PM, Ioan Eugen Stan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...Does anybody know how we can use a tagging framework like Adobe
> Experience Manager Tagging framework or Wordpress Tags/Categories?..

Do you have such an open source framework in mind?

I don't know any, but if you want to contribute one for Sling that can
be useful.

We use tags in the health checks module but that's quite basic.

Re: sling tags similar to Adobe AEM / Wordpress

Ioan Eugen Stan
Hello Bertrand,

I don't have a framework in mind but it feels like there ought to be one
for Sling, or better yet, JCR, at the node level.

I don't have time to look into this, maybe it will pop-up as part of
Composum Pages, which in my opinion will be able to provide
functionality similar to Wordpress, with JCR/Sling benefits.

Regards,